HelpSpot Help Desk Software | HelpSpot Blog | HelpSpot Support

Agents being set to "Available" and "Not Available"

It would be very useful if you could make the agent login and logout more easy to get too. It should be a status button you can easily set from the top bar menu with a green light for “Available” and a reb light for “Unavailable”.

This would avoid agents getting ticket replies from customers who are not in that day or on vacation and help everyone maintain some set SLA’s (i.e. 24 hour response)

I’m surprised this was not done in earlier versions since it’s critical to keeping your response rates in check.

Awaiting your response
Perry

Hi Perry,

The system doesn’t currently do any assignment based on the user being logged in or not, do you mean a way to set your out of office forwarding?

In terms of response rates though, in HelpSpot the best way to manage this is with filters. You can create filters so that on duty staff can see anything they need to in real time.

I was looking for something like this hp printer support,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting.

The Jio Phone is a first LTE-arranged component phone that goes with limitless calling bundled with all the require plans WhatsApp for Jiophone

Wikipedia has no focal article board; commitments are made by an extensive number of volunteers at their own tactContact Us

You got a really useful blog i have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me. Promote your Telegram Channel