We’re working diligently on HelpSpot 2.4.0 and are looking for a few folks who would be interested in beta testing it when it’s ready (about a month or so).
If you’re interested in being part of the small beta we’re putting together please post your interest here. Make sure to add your email address in the email box so we can get in touch with you.
A few of the new features in 2.4.0 include:
- Request check login to allow customers to review past requests
- Support for searching against multiple Live Lookup URL’s
- Improved email duplicate and stuck checks
- Auto draft saving of request notes while typing
- Support for secure SMTP servers
- Support for per mailbox SMTP servers
- Maintenance mode for performing upgrades
- Dozens more bug fixes and features
Thank you for supporting HelpSpot!!!