We upgraded to HelpSpot 4 over the weekend after some extensive testing that all looked great! Love the new search by the way.
However we have a problem reported in Production that we can re-produce in test. In HelpSpot4 We cant Change Date’s on Previously Saved Filters without experiencing one or both of these errors.
- IF more than one date filter is present after selecting a new date for the first date, the second date field is inoperable and can not be selected.
- After changing the date on a date filter and saving, the filter view contains the correct columns, however all the other filter criteria listed after the date (besides the date which was just saved) has been removed. This results in way too many records being returned. Editing the filter again shows that indeed the only criteria left on the filter is the date in question. The filter has to be re-built from scratch.
- Edit the filter
- Print off a copy of the settings
- Navigate away
- Create a new filter with the same name.
- Setup the filter as desired with the new date ranges
- Save the filter with the same name as the previous to overwrite it.
- Create a new filter and save it (or Select a filter matching these criteria and start on step 4)
- Include on the filter two date fields with at least one other filter criteria after the second date (Category = “bla” for example)
- Save the Filter
- Access the Filter
- Edit the Filter
- Change the first date to another date
- Click or tab off the field
- Attempt to click on the next date (should be un-accessable - does not hilight or give the calendar picker or type cursor)
- Save Filter
- Review Data (is too broad for previous filter settings)
- Edit Filter again (see the filter is missing its previous defining criteria)