HelpSpot Help Desk Software | HelpSpot Blog | HelpSpot Support

LiveLookup Bug


#1

I just created a live lookup page and helpspot was not recognizing it.

It looks like if there is an underscore (_) in the directory name to the live lookup page (Using lookup via http) it does not return any data.

Example:
http://example.com/helpspotLookup/ - works
http://example.com/helpspot_Lookup/ - does not work

I just changed the name of my directory to get it to work, so this was not a big deal. But I figured I would still file a report about it so you know.

Jason


#2

Thanks Jason, I’ve logged this bug. I’m hoping we can squeeze the fix into the upcoming release.